Rigid Industries provides a lifetime warrantly to cetain products.
Rigid Industries are proud to design, engineer, and produce the highest quality lighting products for your use. While we utilize the best manufacturing practices, there are occasional cases of product failure, and this warranty covers these instances.
As we are an authorized Rigid Industries reseller in the UK, lifetime warranty is extended to you through us.
The product should be returned to us if less than 60-days from purchase date. If it has been longer than 60-days from purchase date, please review the following and contact Rigid Industries directly. If the item was purchased from Rigid Industries directly, please review the following and contact Rigid Industries.
Rigid Industries is not liable for any charges incurred by the Customer relating to installation, repair or removal of Rigid Industries product offerings.
Rigid Industries warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your Rigid Industries product is defective, it must be returned to Rigid Industries for inspection by our warranty claims department. After inspection, Rigid Industries will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, Rigid Industries will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
To begin your warranty claim:
- You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please contact our warranty department by phone at (855) 760-5337, or by filling out the Return Merchandise Authorization Form on our website.
- Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to Rigid Industries prepaid. Ship product to 779 N Colorado St., Gilbert, AZ 85233.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase) if you have not registered your purchase online.
- Please be sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping.
- Please include a short note on the problem you are experiencing.
By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Rigid can get your product back to you as quickly as possible.
*Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty:
If Rigid Industries determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, Rigid Industries will honor your warranty claim. In some cases the product will replaced, depending on the specific timeframe of the purchase. If the product is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping may be covered by Rigid Industries.
For any powder coated products – 2 year warranty on all powder coat/finish wear. Rigid Industries uses the highest quality materials available. Depending on environment, powder coat can fade.
All accessories, covers, mounting options, kits (excluding light, see limited lifetime warranty), and all other items that rigid industries offers as products for sale have a 2-year limited warranty.
Items that have a 1-year limited warranty are the UWL(Under Water/Wake Flame) Series of lights, Interior Dome Lights, and Halo Flashlights/accessories.
Rigid Industries, at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
- Abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
Without registering your purchase or having your original proof of purchase available, the Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty could be voided. No Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty is available for the Rigid Industries Capture series of lights until a warranty registration is received from the end user and approved by Rigid.
International customers please contact your internal sales contact if questions are not answered within the International Warranty Policy.
All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty, please contact Rigid Industries.
Email our warranty department